This knife features a secure grip made possible by the "fat" texturing on it's Glass filled nylon handle.
The blade is a modified drop-point with a dagger-like shape. The 8Cr13MoV blade steel is heat treated to provides long-lasting edge retention, as well as strength and hardness. The Black-oxide coating offers an additional measure of blade protection and non-reflectivity.
The Fatback opens easily enough with assisted, one handed action. The pivot is oversized and decorative. The handle is drilled to support our four-position pocketclip so you can carry tip-up/down, left/right, whatever your preferred carry position. And finally, the Fatback's deep-carry pocketclip lets the knife ride securely and comfortably low in the pocket.
- SpeedSafe assisted opening with flipper
- Liner lock
- 4-position deep-carry pocketclip (right/left, tip-up/down)
- Steel: 8Cr13MoV, black-oxide coating
- Handle: Glass-filled nylon
- Blade length: 3.5 in. (8.9 cm)
- Closed length: 4.25 in. (10.8 cm)
- Overall length: 7.75 in. (19.7 cm)
- Weight: 3.6 oz. (102.1 g)
Kershaw Fatback Flipper Knife