The Kershaw Ferrite Flipper Knife 1557TI features a strong, sleek design and is engineered to give you superior tip control. The blade spine provides a finger rest when you choke the blade for detailed work.
The blade is a clipped spear-point style blade. It's a slim blade that prioritizes piercing and enhances control.
The steel handle is purposely smoothed for an easy pocket carry, but it also features a double finger contour for excellent grip.
The Ferrite features Kershaws speedsafe fast one handed opening. Pull back on the flipper or push outward on the thumb stud to activate this convenient feature. Once the blade is started out of the handle, SpeedSafe takes over and opens the knife with ease.
The handle has a Grey titanium carbo-nitride coating on both it and the blade. A frame lock secures the blade during use. The pocketclip can be reversed for either left-handed or right-handed carry.
- SpeedSafe assisted opening
- Frame lock, lockbar stabilizer
- Flipper and thumbstud
- Reversible pocketclip (right/left, tip-up)
- Steel: 8Cr13MoV, titanium carbo-nitride coating
- Handle: Steel, titanium carbo-nitride coating
- Blade length: 3.3 in. (8.4 cm)
- Closed length: 4.25 in. (10.8 cm)
- Overall length: 7.5 in. (19.1 cm)
- Weight: 4.2 oz. (119.1 g)
Kershaw Ferrite Flipper Knife