The G-10-handled Cryo features a SpeedSafe assisted opening for smooth and easy one-handed opening which is accessible via the built-in flipper or thumbstud. The blade steel is heat treated to Kershaw's quality and precise standards. The handle has a G-10 front scale with a stainless steel back. The durable frame lock secures the blade open during use and a Hinderer lockbar stabilizer ensures the lock doesn't over-extend.
The new Cryo G-10 is equipped with a four-position deep-carry pocketclip for maximum carry flexibility and discretion.
- Flipper, thumbstud
- SpeedSafe assisted opening
- Frame lock, lock bar stabilizer
- 4-position deep-carry pocketclip
- Steel: 8Cr13MoV, stonewashed finish
- Handle: G-10 front, 410 back, stonewashed finish
- Blade length: 2.75 in. (7 cm)
- Closed length: 3.75 in. (9.5 cm)
- Open length: 6.5 in. (16.5 cm)
- Weight: 3.7 oz. (104.9 g)
Kershaw Cryo Flipper Knife with G10 Handles
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov