The Kershaw Cathode Flipper Knife features a 2.25-inch tanto blade that is fantastic for piercing and slicing. The added top grind adds a touch of style, and the heavy jimping featured on the spine ensures a secure grip especially when choking up on the blade for detail work. The blade opens with a flipper and the Kershaw SpeedSafe assisted opening, which makes one-handed opening simple and easy. Being a flipper knife means it's perfect for left- or right-handed users.
The handle is stainless steel, cold-forged with a repeating pattern that enhances grip. The Cathode locks up securely during use thanks to the solid frame lock.
- SpeedSafe assisted opening with flipper
- Frame lock
- Reversible pocketclip (left/right, tip-up)
- Steel: 4Cr14, stonewashed finish
- Handle: Steel
- Blade length: 2.25 in. (5.7 cm)
- Closed length: 3.25 in. (8.3 cm)
- Open length: 5.5 in. (14 cm)
- Weight: 2.7 oz. (76.5 g)
Kershaw Cathode Flipper Knife