Hogue Trauma First Response Tool 3.4" Black Cerakote Finish Partially Serrated Sheepsfoot Blade Solid Black G10 Frame
Item Code: 34770-HOGUE
This product is currently unavailable.
Reviews / Q&A
Hogue knives are Made in America by American craftsmen and combine old-world craftsmanship with real world applications. Hogue manual knives represent the culmination of capabilities and experience resulting in a superior balance of fit, finish, and function. They have been engineered from the ground up to tackle any cutting tasks you put them to. Sizes range between a smaller EDC (every day carry) size to a formidable large edition.
- Blade Length: 3.4"
- Closed Length: 4.85"
- Overall Length: 8.25"
- Weight: 4.7 oz
- Style: Sheepsfoot with Partial Serrations
- Thickness: 0.125"
- Material: Bohler N680 Stainless Steel
- Hardness: 57-59 HRC
- Treatment: Cryogenically Heat Treated
- Finish: Black Cerakote
- Hand Sharpened and Honed Edge
- Locking Mechanism: Ambidextrous ABLE Lock
- Frame: Solid Black G10 Scales with Peel-Ply Texture
- Pocket Clip: Stainless Steel Ambidextrous - Right or Left Handed, Tip Up Deep Pocket Carry
- Strap Cutter Blade - Thumb Stud Deployment
- Oxygen Valve Wrench
- Carbide Glass Breaker
- Lanyard Hole
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.