Hogue rubber grips are molded from durable synthetic rubber that is neither spongy nor tacky yet provides a soft recoil absorbing feel without affecting accuracy. This modern rubber requires a completely different molding process than ordinary neoprene resulting in a much superior grip. The flexibility of the materials and molding process has allowed Hogue to produce rubber grips with features that out perform all other makes.
IMPORTANT: Will NOT fit polymer Bodyguard models.
- Precision fit for Smith & Wesson J-Frame Round Butt Models 30, 32, 33, 34, 36, 37, 38, 43, 49, 50, 51, 60, 63, 317, 331, 337, 351PD, 360, 431PD, 631, 637, 638, 649, 650, 651
- Material: OverMolded rubber with finger grooves
- Texture: Cobblestone
- Color: Black
- Finger grooves naturally position fingers for optimal grip
- Textured with Hogue's famous Cobblestone pattern for increased comfort and grip
- Made from long lasting durable thermoplastic elastomer that ages gracefully for years of service
- Designed for a tight and secure fit engaging with the texture and contours of the firearm's frame
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov