Hogue rubber grips are molded from durable synthetic rubber that is neither spongy nor tacky yet provides a soft recoil absorbing feel without affecting accuracy. This modern rubber requires a completely different molding process than ordinary neoprene resulting in a much superior grip. The flexibility of the materials and molding process has allowed Hogue to produce rubber grips with features that out perform all other makes.
- Fits both DA/SA models with decocker lever, AND DAK models without decocker lever and hammer spur
- Fits 9mm, 357SIG or .40 cal pistols
- Will fit the P226 MK25
- Will fit the P226 E2. Remove the E2 grips to expose the screw holes. You must purchase grips screws in addition to the new grips. This retrofits the 226 E2 back to standard 226 grip dimensions.
- Will NOT fit the Allround models
- Will NOT fit the 226 Legion. Controls were made to hug tighter to the frame than standard 226 models. The slide release will not function on the Legion with Hogue grips installed.
For optimum performance of an older SIG P226 with Hogue Grips it is recommended that the the trigger return spring be replaced with the "new" style spring which is available from SIG. SIG redesigned the 226 frame in the mid-1990s and the new pistols come with a redesigned trigger return spring. SIG encourages the use of this new spring on older guns.
Grip screws should be torqued to 13-15 inch lbs. Blue loctite is suggested on the threads.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov