The Hogue Smith&Wesson K/L Frame Round Butt Rubber Monogrip is simply the finest grip and best choice for your Smith & Wesson. The ergonomic shape and proportioned finger grooves position the hand consistently every time and are designed for optimum pointing characteristics. These features enhance accuracy by helping the shooter acquire a target faster and more consistently, shot after shot.
- Hogue rubber grips hold securely in cold, wet or sweating hands.
- Monogrips are made by OverMolding our soft rubber over a hard inner skeleton or "insert".
- Extremely durable grip will not delaminate or come apart.
- Monogrips are fully relieved for speedloaders
- Securely attaches to your gun in seconds by means of our patented steel stirrup.
- Orthopedic handshape
- Proportioned finger grooves
- Material: Durable Synthetic Rubber
- Texture: "Cobblestone"
- Frame: Full Size
- Fits: 10, 12, 13, 19, 64, 65, 66, 547, 581, 586, 617, 681, 686 & 696.
- Mfg. Model: 19002
Hogue Grips S&W K/L Frame Round Butt Rubber Monogrip
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov