The H&H Medical Intermediate Bleeding Control Kit provides first responders with a compact and durable individual hemorrhage control kit to treat bleeding from penetrating and other traumatic injuries. Now every first responder can keep a compact bleeding control kit on them when they need it the most.
The Intermediate Bleeding Control Kit comes packed either in a rugged, resealable pouch for small space to fit into a BDU pocket, vest pouch or individual bag or in a nylon zipper pouch to wear on a belt or place on a bag.
- SWAT-T tourniquet for hemorrhage control
- H&H Compressed Gauze for wrapping around a wound and protecting injuries
- H&H Mini Compression Bandage for wrapping and providing pressure around a wound
- QuikClot Bleeding Control Gauze for severe hemorrhage control
- Nitrile gloves to protect the first responder
- Product Size: 5.75" H x 3" L x 2.25" W
- Product Weight: 7.5 oz
H&H Medical Intermediate Bleeding Control Kit
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov