This unique chest-pack attaches to the vertical straps on most backpacks and allows the user to access frequently needed items with ease. The front MOLLE array system allows mil-spec gear to be racked-up and clipping a shoulder strap (sold separately) onto the bag, also allows the VentraPack to be used as a small shoulder bag. A padded 4-way chest-harness is available for pack-free use (sold separately).
Pouches can attach to the VentraPack with our MOLLE-standard fastener straps. They also have tactical capabilities to carry magazines, water bottles, radios, etc. without looking too tactical.Features:
- Perimeter zipper releases fold-down 'shelf' surface
- Folding 'shelf' features clear document/map window & serves as stiffened work area for writing, repairs, etc.
- Quilted micro-suede interior
- Padded area fits up to 10" tablets
- Multiple d-rings for easy webbing pulling & as lash points
- Hide-away pockets on lower rear to store buckles when bag is used in its shoulder messenger configuration
- External Size: 12.2" L x 10.4" W x 1.2" D (31 x 26.5 x 3 cm)
- Main Compartment: No
- Laptop Compartment: No
- Total Gear Capacity: No
- Product Weight: 1.3 lbs.
- Care Instructions: See product tag
- Main Material: Ballistic Nylon (Black version); Invista 1000D Cordura (Coyote version)
Hazard 4 Ventrapack Low-Profile Chest Rig
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov