GG&G Shotgun Scope Mounts - SGSM-1077
Item Code: SGSM-1077
This product is currently unavailable.
Reviews / Q&A
The GG&G one piece Receiver Scope Mount provides an easy way to mount a tactical scope to the factory drilled and tapped receiver of your shotgun.
- Easy installation to factory drilled and tapped receivers, or receivers drilled and tapped for 8-40 threads.(Remington 870 uses 6-48 threads)
- Attaches with four steel Torx head screws. Torx wrench is included.
- Low profile design.
- Perfect for mounting a tactical scope to your shotgun.
- MIL-STD-1913 configuration.
- Precision machined from 6061 T-6 billet aluminum.
- Finish: Type III hard coat anodized non-reflective matte black finish per mil-spec.
- All edges have been rounded and de-horned for the shooters safety.
- Weighs 1.2 ozs. (Mossberg 500/590 mount weighs 1.4 ozs)
- The Remington Scope Rail measures 5.5" inches long.
- The Mossberg 930 Scope Rail measures 5.9" inches long.
- The Mossberg 500/590 Scope Rail measures 5.9" inches long.
- The Benelli M2 Scope Rail measures 4.5" inches long.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.