One of the most thoroughly tested handguns in history, the MK 23 pistols were first delivered to U.S. SOCOM for operational deployment on May 1,1996. The MK23 came equipped with a sound suppressor, and a proprietary Laser Aiming Module that cost over $1,500.
GG&G has designed a lightweight rail adapter that allows the MK23 to accept more modern and far less expensive lights and lasers like the Streamlight TLR series and the SUREFIRE X300/X400 series.Specifications:
- Installs easily without modification to the firearm.
- Fits Streamlight and Surefire lights and lasers, as well as other L.A.M.âs designedto fit Picatinny rails.
- One piece and lightweight.
- Easily integrates to the existing MK23 light rails.
- Secures to the factory threaded hole in the trigger guard with provided hardware.
- Designed for the harshest of environments and conditions.
- Precise machining of the mount to frame fit allows retaining of zero on laser sights.
- Mount is machined to allow the viewing of the serial number.
- Materials: Manufactured from solid billet 6061-T6 aircraft grade aluminum.
- Finish: Type III hard coat anodized matte black per Mil-Spec.
- Weight: 1.9 oz.
- Warranty: Lifetime.
- Made In America By Men And Women Proud To Be Americans.
GG&G GK 23 SOCOM Flashlight Mount
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov