GG&G Remington Versa Max Slotted Charging Handle 2015-GG
Item Code: 2015-GGG
This product is currently unavailable.
Reviews / Q&A
The small factory charging handle that comes with the Remington VERSA MAX shotgun is difficult to grasp during the high anxiety associated with a gunfight. Failure to retract the bolt handle completely could lead to a catastrophic malfunction that is potentially fatal. Besides our original Enhanced Tactical Charging Handle, we now offer the GG&G Remington VERSA MAX Slotted Tactical Charging Handle with improved appearance and lighter weight. It's oversized, knurled, and rotates giving you the tactical advantage.
- Easy installation. No modification needed to the shotgun.
- Heavy knurling reduces the chance of your fingers or hand slipping off the charging handle while charging the weapon during a stress fire situation or when wearing gloves.
- Slotted for additional grip and weight reduction.
- Provides light-weight, consistent reliable functioning.
- Rounded edges for snag free operation.
- All edges are deburred for the shooters safety.
- Rotates freely 360 degrees for fast action cycling in any hand position.
- Material: CNC machined from 4140 ordnance steel and heat treated to Rockwell 45 C hardness.
- Finish: Manganese phosphated in a non-reflective combat finish per mil-spec.
- Weight: .6oz.
- Warranty: Lifetime.
- Made in America By Men And Women Proud To Be Americans!
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.