The factory retracting bolt handle found on the Benelli M1 Super 90, M2, and M3 fighting shotguns is difficult to grasp during the high anxiety associated with a gunfight. Your failure to retract the bolt handle completely could lead to a catastrophic malfunction that is potentially fatal.
We have improved the appearance and lightened our standard Benelli M1 Charging Handle with the GG&G Benelli Slotted Tactical Charging Handle For M1, M2 And M3 Benelli Shotguns. Just remove the small factory retracting handle and replace it with our superior Benelli Slotted Tactical Charging Handle.
- Important: This Benelli Slotted Charging Handle is specifically designed, tested and manufactured for the
- Benelli M1, M2, and M3 12ga shotguns.
- The Benelli Slotted Tactical Charging Handle is much larger than the factory Benelli M1 charging handle providing a more positive method of charging, especially in stress fire situations.
- Heavy knurling reduces the chance of your fingers or hand slipping off the charging handle during stress fire situations or when wearing gloves.
- Material: Benelli Charging Handle is made from 4140 ordnance steel, heat-treated to Rockwell 45 C hardness.
- Rounded edges provide a snag free operation.
- All edges are deburred for the shooters safety.
- Finish: non-reflective combat matte black, mil-spec manganese phosphate finish.
- Weight: .6 oz.
- Warranty: Lifetime.
- Made in America By Men And Women Proud To Be Americans!
GG&G Benelli M1, M2, M3 Slotted Charging Handle
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov