The GG&G Mossberg Shockwave Side Saddle Shell Holder (Five Shot) provides quick access to your ammunition at an angle that matches your hand. The GG&G Mossberg Shockwave Side Saddle facilitates loading the mag tube and the chamber.
Important Consideration: Unlike other shotgun side saddle shell holders, the GG&G Side Saddle utilizes a solid rubber tube shell retainer versus a rubber tube shell retainer with side walls. The Reason? The rubber tube type shell retained easily distorts from heat and continuous pressure of the shotgun shell. Over time the shell becomes loose in the shell holder. The GG&G solid shell retainer with a speced durometer reading, retains its form resulting in a tight fit that you can count on for years of use.Features:
- As easy to install as changing a car tire.
- Manufactured specifically for the 12ga Shockwave. Will not fit the 20ga Shockwave.
- No modifications are required to the weapon for installation.
- The Mossberg Shockwave Side Saddle mounts solidly to receiver using provided steel trigger pin replacement bolts.
- Non-marring backing plate will not damage the receiver's finish. The backing plate is cut out to view weapon's serial number.
- The Mossberg Side Saddle holds 12ga ammunition at a unique angle of 15 degrees to facilitate the speed of bottom loading the magazine tube or top loading of the chamber.
- With the Mossberg Side Saddle Shell Holder, shotshells can be retained in base up or base down position depending on shooter's style of reloading.
- The Shockwave Side Saddle features a durable, oil resistant, replaceable shotshell retention system.
- Manufactured from 6061 T-6 aluminum.
- Type III hard anodized black per mil-spec.
- Ergonomic design including lightning cuts for weight reduction.
- Weight: 5.5 oz
- Overall Length: 6.5"
- All edges have been rounded for the shooter's safety.
- Warranty: Lifetime.
- Made In America By Men And Women Proud To Be Americans!
- Complete installation instructions included.
- No modification to shotgun required.
- Designed and manufactured to wit'stand the rigors associated with professional use.
- Provides a side mounted QD sling mount.
- Places the sling attachment out onto the receiver reducing the possibility of hand contact under recoil.
- Mossberg ShockwaveSling Mount protrudes just .53 of an inch from face of receiver.
- With just a push of the QD button, unsling your Mossberg Shockwave shotgun for tactical flexibility.
- Available with either the GG&G 1.25" HD Sling Swivel or the GG&G Angular QD Sling Swivel.
- QD Rectangular Sling Swivel accommodates up to 1.25" slings.
- QD Angular Sling Swivel accommodates HK Style Quick Clips or Mash Hooks.
- Package includes two Delrin washers to protect both faces of the Mossberg receiver.
- Once installed, the button head is the only thing visible on the side of the receiver opposite the sling swivel.
- Both the swivel cup and the screw are parkerized to closely match the receiver finish of your Shockwave.
- All edges have been dehorned for shooter's safety.
- Material: Manufactured from tough 4140 steel.
- Finish: Bead blasted and manganese phosphated in a non-reflective matte black finish per mil-spec.
- Weight: 2 oz with the HD QD Sling Swivel installed.
*Note: Unlikeother similar products on the market, the GG&G Mossberg Shockwave QD Sling Attachment does not incorporate an attachment nut on the side opposite the sling swivel. GG&G uses a smooth button head cap screw.
GG&G Mossberg Shockwave 5-Shot Side Saddle with Angular QD
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov