GG&G Remington 870 2-Shot Magazine Extension Tube 1546
Item Code: 1546
Reviews / Q&A
The Magazine Extension Tube is easy to install as long as a working knowledge of how to break down shotgun to perform maintenance procedures. It attach easily without modification to the shotgun.
- Perfect for military, law enforcement and home defense use
- Fits 12ga Remington 870, 1100 and 1187 shotguns only
- The 2 shot tube adds two additional rounds without increasing overall length of the shotgun
- The tube extension does not protrude beyond the barrel of a standard 18.5" model
- When installed properly, the solid steel ratchet base on the 870 mag tube extension nut, securely retains the barrel under recoil
- The end cap of the magazine extension tube can be removed separately to facilitate cleaning and the use of a magazine plug
- Unlike the competition, the magazine extension tube nut is CNC machined from wear resistant solid steel bar stock versus aluminum
- The unique magazine tube extension nut is manganese phosphated in a non-reflective combat finish per mil-spec
- Includes a new extended length magazine spring to insure proper function
- Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Finish: Hard Anodized Non-Reflective Matte Black
- Length: 6-1/4"
- Weight: 5 oz.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.