The Quick Detach Heavy Duty Bipod with the ability to offers a greater range than previous versions. In addition to a much stronger pivot mechanism, the design affords 25 degrees of cant in either direction of center. Not only does this increase better rough terrain adjustability, but this pivoting capability allows the deployed bipod leg to be used as a vertical foregrip if required for rapid transition.
- QD XDS bipod height adjusts from when measured from the bottom of the dovetail to the bottom of the foot pads
- Silent deployment, fully adjustable legs with thumb nut adjustments
- Grip tight foot pads
- Deployed leg can be used as vertical grip
- Tool less swivel tension adjustment
- All connection points are designed and manufactured for extreme duty
- Manufactured to meet current military requirements for extreme weather and drop tests
- Accu-Force QD system provides ergonomic QD lever system for quick and rock
- Solid on-off transitions
- Accu-Force QD mechanism is fully adjustable to fit worn or our of spec dovetails
- All steel components are manufactured from 4130 steel
- All steel components are manganese phosphate matte black per mil-spec
- Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Finish: Hard Anodized Matte Black
- Legs Extension: 8" - 10.5"
- Weight: 18.5 oz.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov