The GG&G Replica Claymore Mine Hitch Cover will get a second look from the tailgaters in community, but what the heck, they look real cool on truck. Staying true to form, they were molded from the real deal, so they are the correct size and shape. They attach to a standard 2" hitch receiver and secure with a hitch pin. We strongly advise use a locking hitch pin, so it does not disappear.
- Fits standard 2" receivers
- Same size as the original M18A1 mine
- Trick out ride with a GG&G Claymore Mine Hitch Cover
- Solid polypropylene with UV additives for durability and color fastness
- Initiator connectors and internal space of the body are solid, so there is no chance it can be mistaken for the real deal
- Material: Polypropylene
- Overall Dimension (WxHxT): 8-1/4" x 5-1/4" x 1-1/4"
- IMPORTANT NOTICE:This product is prohibited in some states including but not limited to the following ones:
- Colorado--This item is prohibited under Colorado 18-12-109, Paragraph 7.
- Florida--This item is prohibited under Florida Statute 790.165
- Connecticut: Statutes indicate that this item may be prohibited. ***Cannot not ship internationally.ATTENTION-PLEASE READ CAREFULLY PRIOR TO ORDERING: State, county and municipal laws pertaining to items such as the Claymore Hitch Cover are varied. This product is prohibited in certain states. The purchaser and end user are responsible for knowing exactly what the local laws are concerning purchasing or displaying this product and for abiding by those laws. It is your responsibility before purchasing this product to know the local laws. Therefore L.A. Police Gear Inc. does not warrant that a person may legally purchase, and or display the Claymore Hitch Cover in their area. A person placing an order or using this product warrants that he or she is an adult and is under no legal restrictions which would prohibit such person from ordering, owning, displaying, possessing or transferring this product under applicable federal, state, or local law. The purchaser and end user declare that they are at least 18 years of age, that they are familiar with the laws and regulations in their jurisdiction, if any, governing the purchase and use of this replica Claymore, and that the purchaser and end user does not know of any local or State laws or regulations that prohibit them from purchasing or owning a replica Claymore. Each GG&G Claymore Hitch Cover has a red panel attached to both side edges with the word "REPLICA" engraved in the panel. The purchaser and end user understand that removal or alteration of this identification may be a violation of Federal, state or local law and will void any and all product warranties. If by chance the red panel inadvertently falls off, GG&G will reinstall the red panel or replace the hitch cover per the terms of the standard GG&G warranty. The purchaser and the end user understand that the use of any look-alike or replica explosive in commission of a crime may carry the same legal ramifications as if real explosives had been so used. By purchasing this item from L.A. Police Gear through the on line shopping cart or in any other manner, the purchaser and end user warrant to have read and understands all warnings, disclaimers, and warranties related to this product. The purchaser and end user acknowledges that he is responsible for using the GG&G Claymore Hitch Cover safely and legally and hereby agrees to indemnify and hold harmless L.A. Police Gear Inc., GG&G Inc., its share holders, owners, employees, agents and affiliates for any and all legal action arising from purchase, use or ownership of the GG&G Claymore Hitch Cover, including, but not limited to any lawsuit or claim by the Purchaser or a third party for bodily injury, death or illegal activity. By purchasing from this website, I, the Purchaser, indicate that I have read and understood the above liability waiver and that I agree to be bound by its terms.
GG&G Claymore Mine Hitch Cover
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov