GG&G Extreme Duty Swivel Bipod - Heavy Duty is perfect for those heavier weapons like the M-14 and AR-30. It offers a greater range of rifle cant than our earlier models. In addition to a much stronger pivot mechanism. Not only does this increase better rough terrain adjustability, but this pivoting capability allows the deployed bipod leg to be used as a vertical foregrip if required for rapid transition. In addition, a tension mechanism and adjustment knob has been added so that the operator does not need tools to make tension adjustments to the swivel. The HD XDS Bipod is specifically designed and manufactured to meet current military requirements.
- The very rugged and strong pivoting mechanism affords 25 degrees of cant in either direction of center
- Because of the pivoting capability, a bipod leg can be used as a vertical foregrip if required for rapid transition
- External tension adjustment knob has been added to adjust swivel cant
- Ruggedly built to withstand and operate in extreme environmental conditions from -55 degrees fahrenheit to + 155 degrees fahrenheit
- Easy to install onto any Mil-Std 1913 dovetail rail
- Thumbnuts adjust the height between 8"-10.5" when measured from the dovetail attachment. Legs can be silently deployed and the bipod can be installed on the weapon with the legs facing forward or backwards and are ready for use in either position
- The built in MIL-STD-1913 rail adapter does not require tools for installation
- Optional adapters can be purchased to fit the bipod onto various rifles. Adapters are available for: T-Slots, Remington PSS, AR30/AR50 and M14/M1A. (The PSS adapter part# GGG-1246 can be used for most universal two sling swivel holes in the forearm)
- All of the heavy duty swivel XDS bipod's aluminum parts are bead blasted in a non- reflective matte black combat finish
- Bipod remarkably light compared to other bipods on the market
- Material: Aircraft Grade 6061 T6 Aluminum Alloy
- Finish: Hard Coat Anodized
- Weight: 17 oz.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov