GG&G MIL-STD-1913 Flashlight Mounting Rail is designed to fit those small flashlight models that are designed to directly interface with a rail. This forearm illuminator mounting rail is as compact and lightweight as the lights themselves and it's inexpensive. We recommend that the AR Forearm Flashlight Mount be attached to the handguard in a location where both the momentary-on (rotate counter-clockwise) and constant-on (rotate clockwise) switch assembly can be reached by the index finger of the support hand. For a right-handed operator this will usually be on the front of the top handguard just to the right of the centerline.
- Installs easily with common hand tools and supplied drill bit
- Low profile design
- A great alternative to expensive quad rails
- Compact and lightweight by design
- Perfect length rail to mount lights or lasers
- All edges are smoothed and rounded for the shooter's safety
- Material: 606l-T6 Solid Billet Aluminum
- Finish: Hard Coat Anodized Black
- Length: 2"
- Weight: 5/8 oz.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov