The GG&G Sling Thing for Dovetails provides the flexibility to mount the front sling attachment anywhere on the tactical forearm rails that meet the mission requirement.
- Light weight, easily installed and inexpensive
- Durable and rugged construction
- All edges of the Sling Attachment have been rounded and smoothed to protect the operator
- When mounted, it keeps the weapon slung in the correct position to avoid canting outwards away from the body
- Uses a 1-1/4" rubber coated steel Mil-Spec sling swivel that is riveted in place
- Ambidextrous by design
- Fits dovetails manufactured to MIL-STD 1913 and weaver specifications
- Material: 7075 Aluminum
- Aluminum Component Finish: Hard Coat Anodized Matte Black
- Steel Component Finish: Manganese Phosphated Matte Black
- Weight: 1 oz.