The Accucam Quick Detach Trijicon ACOG Mount is a full line of QD mounts that allow the primary optic to be attached and detached from the weapons system. This provides the shooter a degree of tactical flexibility highly valued in the urban combat environment. This allows the end user the ability to quickly switch between optics and still maintain "on target" repeatability. The Trijicon ACOG is a rugged optic and has an excellent reputation for durability, however should the ACOG fail, end users can quickly remove the ACOG and deploy the weapon's back up iron sight.
- Easily installs
- Accucam Locking Lever System has shown to be repeatable to 1/2 MOA
- QD Mount is fully adjustable to fit Weaver and MIL-STD-1913 dovetails
- All hard edges have been deburred and softened for the shooter's safety
- Unique design allows you to adjust the tension to accommodate out-of-spec or worn dovetails
- Ergonomic finger loop of the lever is easily operated, even with a gloved hand, and the round design is virtually snag proof
- Accucam Material: 4140 Steel
- Body Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum Alloy
- Accucam Finish: Manganese Phosphated Matte Black
- Body Finish: Hard Coat Anodized Matte Black
- Weight: 4 oz.
GG&G Accucam Quick Detach Trijicon ACOG Mount
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov