The Gerber Propel AO Black G-10 Handle Folding Knife is a knife you can bet your life on, developed to serve military and law enforcement personnel. Featuring a stealth black oxide S30V steel blade, G10 handle, and an innovative deployment design that keeps safety top of mind.
The Propel AO is built to be a problem solver, drawing on the experience of U.S. military personnel and Gerber's experience crafting knives and tools. The result is an assisted opening tactical folder with a full-size blade that's durable, capable, and reliable.
Premium Quality Built In Portland, Oregon
Built in Portland, Oregon to be a hard working EDC knife. The partially serrated blade and reliable straight edge makes short work of cutting tough materials. A composite handle provides excellent purchase in a lightweight design.
The Assisted Opening 2.0 mechanism provides a seamless one hand opening design coupled with a reliable plunge lock and safety switch making for a fast and secure design. Featuring a tanto-style blade with matte-black oxide coating that keeps a low profile on the base and off.
a three-way adjustable clip lets you customize the knife's orientation to your preference for tip-up, tip-down, right and left hand carry.
Discreet And Comfortable
Built to be a full-size tactical knife that carries discreetly and comfortably and provides a balanced feel and secure handling even in extreme conditions.
- Designed and built in Portland, Oregon
- Blade uses premium S30V Steel for the best in durability and edge hold
- Full-size tanto-style blade is partially serrated for slicing and cutting tough surfaces
- Black oxide coating adds corrosion resistance and low reflectivity
- BlackG-10 handle provides sure grip and durability in slim package
- Pommel with lanyard hole adds utility
- Gerber's Assisted Opening 2.0 design delivers smooth, one-handed blade deployment
- Plunge lock and safety switch fix the blade in place, open or closed
- Adjustable, three-position pocket clip allows customizable stowage
- USA Made
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Weight: 5 oz
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov