The Gerber Swagger AO is there for you when being prepared is paramount, with silky-smooth deployment anchored by a reliable plunge lock, the partially serrated blade confidently takes on any task.
Being prepared for anything requires equal parts mental readiness and having the right tools at your disposal. The Swagger AO Knife is an EDC tactical blade to that deserves a spot in your tool kit. The Swagger is easy to use, stout, and comfortable to carry, with a 3.25-inch blade and assisted opening convenience.
Smooth, One-Handed Opening
A folding knife is only good if it can be readily deployed, and Gerber’s proven Assisted Opening 2.0 technology delivers silky-smooth one-handed deployment, paired with a reliable plunge lock to keep the blade fixed where it belongs. Simply engage the thumb stud and the mechanism works its magic to deploy the blade when you need it.
Easy-To-Sharpen Drop Point
Designed to be a problem solver, the Swagger’s partial serrated blade adds utility. From carving to slicing to sawing, the drop point blade can do it all, with an easy-to-maintain edge as well.
Lightweight Composite Handle
The G-10 composite handle sets a high bar for durability and all-conditions grip. It maintains a lightweight, comfortable and slim profile, so the Swagger comfortably disappears in your pocket or on your belt. There’s a lanyard hole at the pommel and a utilitarian pocket clip to keep your knife within easy reach.
- 3.25" blade is ready for anything that comes your way in the line of duty
- Gerber’s proven Assisted Opening 2.0 technology features a for smooth action
- Reliable plunge lock secures blade when in use
- Thumb studs facilitate one-handed operation
- Black titanium nitride-coated blade reduces unwanted reflection and defends against corrosion
- Utilitarian pocket clip keeps the Swagger secure and handy on your belt or in your pocket
- G-10 composite handle with textured scales provides secure grip and slim profile
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Length: 7.5 in
- Weight: 3 oz
Gerber Swagger AO
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov