Built on the successful one-handed design of the MP600 series, this updated version has a more focused objective. With a longer Phillips driver, a serrated, fine edge blade, a carbon scraper for maintenance, and a front sight adjustment tool it will quickly be indispensable. It's extremely difficult to improve on a Gerber Military classic, but we've done it with the MP600 Sight Tool. Built with the same one-handed opening technology as our MP600, Updated version has a longer Phillips driver, a combined serrated and fine edge blade, a carbon scraper for weapons maintenance and a newly designed, super-durable front sight adjustment tool. The MP600ST is Gerber's new standard in Military issue multi-pliers.
- Can opener
- Lanyard ring
- Regular pliers
- Wire crimper
- Carbon scraper
- Bottle opener
- Needlenose pliers
- Serrated/Fine edge knife
- Tungsten carbide insert cutters
- Patented one-handed opening
- Saf.T.Plus locking knife and tools
- Long reach Philips screwdriver
- M4/M16 front sight post adjustment tool
- Small, medium, and large flat blade screwdriver
- Open Length: 6.61"
- Closed Length: 5.04"
- Weight (with Sheath): 9.8 oz.
- Weight (without Sheath): 8.2 oz.
Gerber Multi-Plier 600-ST