The Galco Miami Classic II Shoulder Holster System carries a handgun and a spare ammo carrier in a horizontal position, allowing a faster and more natural grasp when reloading. All four points of the spider harness pivot independently and are connected by the unique clover shaped Flexalon swivel back plate. This results in a perfect fit and lasting comfort for all sizes and shapes. The Miami Classic II's harness straps are 1 1/2" at their widest point, distributing weight while also remaining concealable. This Miami Classic II is constructed of premium steerhide and includes holster, harness, ammo carrier and a set of harness fasteners. The Miami Classic II is fully modular. Optional accessories and components may be purchased separately. Made for semiautomatic pistols and revolvers, the Miami Classic II is available in right or left hand draw in tan or black (autos only) finish.
Features & Specs
- Premium steerhide holster and magazine carrier
- Silhouetted design accommodates multiple barrel/slide lengths (some will protrude beyond the leather)
- Horizontal double magazine carrier with open front
- Horizontal double speed loader carrier for revolvers
- Comfortable medium-width harness straps
- Full grain leather harness with swiveling Flexalon back plate
- Accepts tie downs/cuff case/flashlight accessory attachments
NOTE: Most fits not compatible with red dot optics.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov