The Galco Corvus Holster is constructed of Kydex with a carbon fiber finish and can be worn as a belt holster or an inside-the-waistband holster.
The Corvus Holster comes with both 1.5" and 1.75" belt loops, as well as 1.75" IWB belt loops. Packaged set up for belt carry, the Corvus is swiftly and easily convertible to a highly concealable IWB holster. With an open top for fast draw, adjustment for ride height and cant, virtually maintenance-free construction, and comfortable forward molding, the highly versatile Corvus is a superior holster choice for defensive carry. The modern layout is designed to accommodate most carry-style optical sights, while the deep sight rail accommodates suppressor-height sights.
- Kydex construction
- Adjustable cant and ride height
- Forward molded design
- Raised sweat guard to protect pistol and wearer
- Packaged with hardware for both belt (OWB) and IWB carry
- Sight rail accommodates most suppressor sights
- Packaged with both 1 1/2" and 1 3/4" belt slots
- Packaged with IWB belt loops for belts up to 1 3/4"
NOTE: Compatible with red dot optics.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov