Galco Corvus Carbon Fiber Belt/IWB Holster
You May Also Like
The Galco Corvus Carbon Fiber Belt/IWB Holster is constructed of Kydex with a carbon fiber finish and quickly and easily converts from a belt holster to an inside-the-waistband design. With an open top for fast draw, adjustment for ride height and cant, virtually maintenance-free construction, and comfortable forward molding. Packaged set up for belt carry, the Corvus is swiftly and easily convertible to a highly concealable IWB holster. The Corvus comes complete with belt slots in both 1.5" and 1.75" widths, as well as straps for conversion to inside the waistband carry. The modern layout is designed to accommodate most carry-style optical sights, while the deep sight rail accommodates most suppressor-height sights. With the Corvus, the serious gun carrier gets two fast, concealable holsters in one.
Features & Specs
- Kydex construction
- Adjustable cant and ride height
- Forward molded design
- Raised sweat guard to protect pistol and wearer
- Packaged with hardware for both belt (OWB) and IWB carry
- Sight rail accommodates most suppressor sights
- Packaged with both 1 1/2" and 1 3/4" belt slots
- Packaged with IWB belt loops for belts up to 1 3/4"
NOTE: Compatible with red dot optics.