The Fenix HL26R USB Rechargeable Headlamp is designed for those who appreciate a lightweight, compact design. Spotlight and a floodlight are easily accessed through its dual switches. Featuring a built-in rechargeable battery that charges via the Micro-USB port and included USB charging cable. The HL26R is equipped with a reflective anti-slip headband that also directs sweat away from your eyes. The Fenix HL26R headlamp is ultra-lightweight, can withstand heavy rain, is dust proof and designed for those with endurance situations in mind.
- Utilizes Cree XP-G2 R5 white LED and Nichia white LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Built-in 1600mAh Li-polymer battery
- Micro USB charging port, USB charging cable included
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
- 60-degree tilt mechanism adjusts the beam when needed
- Overcharging and over-discharging protection to protect the battery and circuit from damage
- Spotlight and Floodlight separately controlled by two switches
- Integrated injetion molded shell
- Made of quality PC and aluminum
- Sweat-block headband with reflective lines
- Max 450 lumen output from a built-in 1600mAh Li-polymer battery
- Seven modes including four brightness levels in spotlight mode, two levels in floodlight mode and S.O.S.
- Two separate switches control the spotlight and floodlight modes
- Up to 6 hours of runtime from a single charge while on high mode
- Reflective anti-slip headband includes a silicone sweat guard to keep sweat out of your eyes
- Limited Lifetime Guarantee from Fenix Lighting U.S.
- Length: 2.56" (65mm)
- Width: 1.73" (44mm)
- Height: 1.46" (37mm)
- Headlamp Weight: 3.03 oz. (86g) including battery
- Batteries: Built-in 1600mAh Li-polymer battery
- Included: USB charging cable
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Guarantee from Fenix Lighting U.S.
Fenix HL26R USB Rechargeable Headlamp
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov