The Fenix HL18R USB Rechargeable Headlamp is built for extreme versatility. Featuring two separate beam options (spot and flood) and six different lighting levels (plus SOS), and multiple power source options. The soft neutral beam magnifies natural colors with a simple click of the button and the headlamp can blast a max output of 400 lumens and reach runtimes of up to 150 hours. If you find yourself in a situation where you can't recharge the included 1300mAh battery, then you can simply pop-in three of your favorite AAA batteries to operate the light.
Weighing only 2.8 ounces (80 gram) and featuring a remarkably comfortable headband with reflective strips and anti-slip design, this headlamp is the answer for your training at the extreme ends of the day. Count on the versatile design of the Fenix HL18R to be there for you.
- Cree XP-G3 warm white and Everlight 2835 white light, with lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- 1300 mAh Li-polymer battery pack, compatible with 3 AAA Ni-MH/Alkaline batteries.
- Ultralow standby current 1μA, reduces battery leakage with inserted dry cell.
- Lockout function.
- Dual switches for easy and fast operation.
- Four spotlight plus two floodlight output levels.
- Micro USB charging port, 5V/1A.
- Battery level indication.
- Spot beam angle of 13°, flood beam angle of 84°.
- 60° tilt mechanism directs the beam where needed.
- IP66 rated protection.
- Made of quality plastics and aluminum, three times injection molding process saves O-ring.
- Length: 2.27" (57.7mm)
- Width: 1.67" (42.3mm)
- Height: 1.46" (37mm)
- Weight: 2.8 oz. (79.5g) including battery, headband & holder
- Battery: Included 1300 mAh Li-polymer battery pack, headlamp is also compatible with 3 AAA batteries
- Included: ARB-LP-1300 Li-polymer battery pack, headband and charging cable
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Guarantee from Fenix Lighting USA
Fenix HL18R USB Rechargeable Headlamp