Click for Spec Sheet
The MK-9 features an easy to use trigger handle, is intended for use in crowd management and will deliver 14 short bursts of OC at an effective range of 18-20 ft. This .7% MC OC aerosol product utilizes a cone or fogger delivery method providing a wide spray pattern for easier target acquisition.
Non-flammable / Electronic Discharge Weapon (EDW) safeFeatures:
- The 13.4 oz. MK-9 canister will deliver 14 short bursts of OC at an effective range of 18-20 ft.
- The cone/fogger delivery method provides a wide spray pattern for easier target acquisition.
- The .7% MC orange banded canister indicates the major capsaicinoid level which is discharged at the nozzle at time of use.
- The MK-9 features an easy to use trigger handle and is intended for use in crowd management.
- This formulation has been tested and is non-flammable and Electronic Discharge Weapon (EDW) safe.
- Defense Technology First Defense OC Aerosols are produced in an ISO rated manufacturing facility.
- All Major Capsaicinoid percentages (MC%) are verified by an Independent Laboratory for quality assurance.
Def Tec 9005 MK-9 OC Fogger
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov