In your line of work, there is no typical day on the job. So we overbuilt the Striker II EMS with Armor Flex puncture-resistant midsoles and CROSSTECH blood-borne pathogen-blocking technology. Designed on the TFX Lite platform, the Striker II EMS provides a lightweight superior fit for agility and stability. With a certified non-metallic toe that won't set off metal-based security systems, the Striker II EMS is ready to protect and serve.
With the design of the new TFX 8 platform, we found the perfect balance between stability and lightweight performance. We widened the platform in the medial toe and lateral heel zones, where you need stability the most, and stripped out heavy-weight stitching in the opposite zones, creating the lightest-weight TFX platform yet.
Comfort is essential for those who wear boots all day, every day. We utilized a soft yet durable EVA midsole and streamlined the overall platform, creating better underfoot cushioning that's also lighter weight. We then added a speed lacing system, making it easy to quickly tighten and adjust for a closer, more uniform fit.
Since the release of the original Striker years ago, we've learned and heard a lot from the customers who wear them. This led us to work with Vibram to develop a patent-pending outsole, featuring an extremely durable rubber compound that's both oil and slip resistant, and multi-directional lugs for quick pivotal movement in any direction. Features:
- Full-Grain Polishable Leather Upper: Made from a smooth, full-grain leather, this strong and durable upper is completely polishable.
- Crosstech Fabric: Engineered to give you superior penetration resistance against water, blood, body fluids, and common accident-scene chemicals while still providing the breathable comfort of GORE-TEX.
- Side Zip: Get in and out of your boots faster with this semi-locking side zipper. It locks itself closed when its zipped up, yet easily releases when you pull the zipper down.
- Pro-Tec NMT: The lightweight non-metallic toe meets F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH certification for protective footwear and resists the conduction of heat and cold.
- Flex Shield II Midsole: This puncture-resistant midsole is lightweight, non-metallic and flexible. We tested it to 340 lbs, so it far exceeds ASTM F2413-11 requirements for a puncture resistant midsole of 70 lbs.
- Danner TFX Lite Outsole: Oil- and slip-resistant outsole provides superior grip, traction and stability without added weight.
- Extended Sizes: To accommodate more people, we've made this boot in extended sizes. We recommend women select 1.5 to 2 full sizes down for correct fit.
- Terra Force X Lite Platform: Provides lightweight, durable traction, heel-to-toe energy transfer, side support to enhance maneuverability, and protection from arch overwork and fatigue.
- How It Fits: This boot is built on our most popular last, the 850. This last fits true to size with an athletic and supportive fit while providing ample room in the toe. This comfortable, supportive fit is ideal for those needing high mileage performance from their gear.
- Style: 42930
- Weight: 48 oz per pair
- Height: 8"
- Insulation: Non-Insulated
- Color: Black
- Footbed: Fatigue Fighter
- Shank: Nylon
- Last Type: 850
- Waterproof: Yes
- Liner: CROSSTECH
- Outsole: Danner TFX Lite
- Traction: Oil & Slip Resistant
- Recraftable: No
- Toe Protection: Non-Metallic Toe
- Certification: ASTM F2413-11, CSA certified to -2195, F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH
**Please try on your boots or shoes indoors
and with the sock you intend to wear before going outside. Once the tags are removed and there is any sign of wear on the shoes/boots they will not be accepted for a return. Fit is not considered a warranty defect by LA Police Gear or its vendors.
Danner Striker II EMS Uniform Boots
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov