Inspired by decades of legendary hiking boots, we partnered with Vibram to forge a new path in hiking footwear. The combination of the Vibram SPE midsole and Fuga outsole gives unparalleled grip on wet and dry surfaces while providing superior cushioning without the weight. Designed to withstand the summer climate and terrain of the Pacific Northwest, we utilized a carbon-washed textile upper and an air mesh liner for breathability in warm temperatures. The Mountain 600 defines a new category in hiking boots we call Performance Heritage - combining our classic styling with lightweight innovation.
- For enhanced breathability and durability, we constructed this upper out of a lightweight textile with an additional carbon wash.
- Breathable, moisture-wicking air mesh lining and ventilation technology for comfort in hot weather.
- Three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support. The entire footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation.
- This rubberized EVA midsole maintains the same cushioning properties as traditional EVA, but is more durable and won’t break down as easily. This technology enhances rebound, comfort and support.
- With its self-adapting lugs and specially formulated Megagrip compound, this outsole provides incredible grip on both wet and dry surfaces.
- Designed for versatility, the DPDX has a low profile for everyday wear. Whether on the trail or urban exploring, this last was built to offer enough room for comfort while maintaining a sleek profile. Ortholite footbed included. Please note the Mountain 600 fits slightly large and we recommend sizing down a half size for best fit.
- Weight: 34 oz per pair
- Height: 4.5"
- Footbed: OrthoLite
- Shank: Nylon Shank
- Last Type: DPDX
- Liner: Danner Dry
- Outsole: Vibram Fuga
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov