The Instigator GTX boot combines athletic performance with traditional Danner toughness. The full grain leather upper offers comfort and rugged durability while the GORE-TEX lining provides waterproof, breathable protection. Danner's patented TERRA FORCE support system, with the Approach TFX outsole provides lightweight, durable traction, heel-to-toe energy transfer, side support to enhance maneuverability, and protection from foot fatigue.
- Full-Gain Leather Upper: To ensure its quality, we put our leather through nine different tests before making our selection. Our full-grain leathers are the strongest and most durable form of leather
- Gore-Tex (GTX): 100% waterproof and breathable, GORE-TEX liners ensure that no water gets in, while allowing sweat and moisture to get out.
- Abrasion Resistant Toe Cap: For added durability, we've added a scuff-proof toe cap to the area that shows the most wear.
- Danner Approach TFX Outsole: Designed for improved acceleration, downhill braking and side-hill traction. The beveled lugs help prevent debris build-up.
- Terra Force X Platform: Provides lightweight, durable traction, heel-to-toe energy transfer, side support to enhance maneuverability, and protection from arch overwork and fatigue.
- How It Fits: This boot is built on our most popular last, the 850. This last fits true to size with an athletic and supportive fit while providing ample room in the toe. This comfortable, supportive fit is ideal for those needing high mileage performance from their gear.
- Weight: 53 oz per pair
- Height: 6"
- Color: Brown
- Footbed: EVA
- Shank: TPU
- Last Type: 850
- Liner: GORE-TEX
- Outsole: Danner Approach TFX
- Recraftable: No
**Please try on your boots or shoes indoors and with the sock you intend to wear before going outside. Once the tags are removed and there is any sign of wear on the shoes/boots they will not be accepted for a return. Fit is not considered a warranty defect by LA Police Gear or its vendors.
Danner Instigator GTX Hiking Boots
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov