Danner's high performance Desert TERRA FORCE X (TFX) series now comes with a new option for total concealment... in A-TACS camouflage. The Danner Desert TFX boot with A-TACS camo features lightweight, high-performance features for rugged traction and maneuverability.
We started with our battle-proven Desert TFX boots and added the most advanced desert camo pattern. The result: a powerful new ally for the modern operator. Every angle of the new Danner Desert TFX features revolutionary new A-TACS camouflage including the multi-directional outsoles. And like every boot in the TFX line, it features Danner's patented, lightweight TERRA FORCE X system for uncompromising stability and support.
- Highly durable, moisture-wicking spacer mesh lining offers breathable comfort in a non-waterproof package
- 1000 Denier nylon upper material is extremely resistant to abrasions, tears, and scuffs, improves breathability, and dries quickly
- A-TACS unique "pattern within a pattern" technology and range of inter-mingled natural colors and shapes offer superior camouflaging for military and law enforcement concealment needs
- TERRA FORCE X platform provides lightweight, durable traction, heel-to-toe energy transfer, side support to enhance maneuverability, and protection from arch overwork and fatigue
- Sleek, low volume profile with ample toe room provides serious support and comfort
- Speed lace system for a quick, secure fit
- Approach TFX lightweight outsole provides improved acceleration, downhill braking, and side hill traction. Beveled lugs prevent debris build-up
- Nylon shank
- 8" height
- 56 oz
Danner Desert TFX Hot Uniform Boots with A-TACS Camo
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov