The insulated Danner Acadia uniform boot is a waterproof boot thanks to the Gore-Tex liner and comes with 400-gram Thinsulate Ultra Insulation for colder climates and highly durable 1000 denier Cordura. This Danner duty boot also features aVibram outsole and Danner's signature stitchdown construction. Made In The USA/Berry Compliant
- Full-Grain Polishable Leather & 1000 Deiner Nylon Upper: To reduce the weight of the boot, we combine our smooth, full-grainleather with incredibly strong 1000 Denier nylon. This durable upper is completely polishable.
- Gore-Tex (GTX): 100% waterproof and breathable, GORE-TEX liners ensure that no water gets in, while allowing sweat and moisture to get out.
- 400GThinsulate Ultra Insulation: High-performance insulation that keeps you warmer in weather down to around 35 degrees
- Vibram Kletterlift Outsole: Specifically designed for comfort and durability; the heel provides superb shock absorption and the rubber compound guarantees great traction and stability on both wet and dry surfaces.
- Stitchdown Construction: Handcrafted to provide a wider platform, our legendary stitchdown construction offers increased stability underfoot. Many of our stitchdown boots can be recrafted.
- How It Fits: The 650 last offers a sleek, slender profile with a more narrow fit. Boots on this last tend to fit those with a more narrow foot better than those with a wider foot. This ensures a snug fit for terrain andactivities that demand support and stability. If you do have a wider foot, we recommend ordering an "EE" (wide) in this style.
- Recraftable: Extend the life of your boot with our recrafting services. This boot is eligible for a number of services, including part replacement, leather care and restitching
- Style: 22600
- Weight: 69 oz per pair
- Height: 8"
- Insulation: 400G Thinsulate Ultra
- Color: Black
- Footbed: Airthotic
- Shank: Fiberglass
- Last Type: 650
- Waterproof: Yes
- Liner: GORE-TEX
- Outsole: VIbram Kletterlift
- Recraftable: Yes
- Toe Protection: Plain Toe
- Made in USA
**Please try on your boots or shoes
and with the sock you intend to wear before going outside. Once the tags are removed and there is any sign of wear on the shoes/boots they will not be accepted for a return. Fit is not considered a warranty defect by LA Police Gear or its vendors.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov