Please Note: Due to the Oregon wildfires, Danner's distribution center has been forced to close. They estimate it will be back open and shipping will resume later this month, but please be advised ETA's might extend due to uncontrollable external factors. Please note that any orders placed now will be placed as back orders with Danner, and will not ship until they have reopened.
Danner Acadia 200 Gram Women's Boots 62910 features their popular stitchdown construction. This gives you a stable footing and superb durability. The boot comes equipped with Gore-Tex lining which makes it waterproof and breathable, combined with an upper of 1000 Denier nylon and full grain leather The Vibram Kletterlift outsole gives you incredible shock absorption and traction on wet and dry surfaces.
- Full-Grain Leather & 1000 Denier Nylon Upper Made from a combination of our premium full-grain leather and 1000 Denier nylon, this upper is extremely durable.
- Full-Grain Polishable Leather Upper Made from a smooth, full-grain leather, this strong and durable upper is completely polishable.
- Gore-Tex(GTX) 100% waterproof and breathable, GORE-TEX liners ensure that no water gets in, while allowing sweat and moisture to get out.
- 200G Thinsulate Insulation High-performance insulation that keeps you warm in the snow and rain without weighing you down.
- Vibram Kletterlift Outsole Specifically designed for comfort and durability; the heel provides superb shock absorption and the rubber compound guarantees great traction and stability on both wet and dry surfaces.
- Women's Sizing This boot is available in men's and women's sizing, please ensure that you've selected the correct width for your needs.
- Stitchdown Construction Handcrafted to provide a wider platform, our legendary stitchdown construction offers increased stability underfoot. Many of our stitchdown boots can be recrafted.
- How it Fits: The 650 last offers a sleek, slender profile with a more narrow fit. Boots on this last tend to fit those with a more narrow foot better than those with a wider foot. This ensures a snug fit for terrain and activities that demand support and stability. If you do have a wider foot, we recommend ordering an "EE" (wide) in this style.
- Recraftable Extend the life of your boot with our recrafting services. This boot is eligible for a number of services, including part replacement, leather care and restitching. See our Recrafting page.
- Style: 69210
- Weight: 66 oz per pair
- Height: 8"
- Insulated: Yes
- insulation: 400G Thinsulate Ultra
- Color: Black
- Footbed: Airthotic
- Shank: Fiberglass
- Last Type: 650
- Waterproof: Yes
- Liner: GORE-TEX
- Outsole: VIbram Kletterlift
- Recraftable: Yes
- Manufacturing: Made in USA
- Toe Protection: Plain Toe
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov