The Danner Womens Inquire Mid 5" Brown/Cactus Boot 64532 can handle a lot, durable for the back country, light enough for everyday. Featuring waterproof Lining, the unmatched stability of the TRAILGUARD platform, and a custom Vibram Outsole, the Inquire is ready for any life adventure
- The Suede uppers are made from rich, durable suede.
- 100% waterproof barrier allows moisture to escape without letting water in, keeping your feet dry and comfortable all day long.
- Three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support. The entire Footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation.
- The Danner Plyolite midsole offers light weight comfort and shock absorption.
- The exclusive Vibram Inquire Outsole features multi-directional lugs and a split heel for adaptive traction with Vibram's Megagrip compound for incredible grip on wet and dry surfaces.
- The Danner Trailguard is a light weight, seamless support with a roomier fit in the toe box and snug fit in the heel.
- Designed for versatility, the DPDX has a low profile for everyday wear. Whether on the trail or urban exploring, this last was built to offer enough room for comfort while maintaining a sleek profile. Ortholite Footbed included.
- Style: 64532
- Weight: 27 oz per pair
- Height: 5"
- Color: Brown/Cactus
- Footbed: OrthoLite
- Shank: TPU
- Last Type DPDX
- Lining Waterproof
- Liner Danner Dry
- Outsole Vibram Inquire
- Manufacturing Imported
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov