Please Note: Due to the Oregon wildfires, Danner's distribution center has been forced to close. They estimate it will be back open and shipping will resume later this month, but please be advised ETA's might extend due to uncontrollable external factors. Please note that any orders placed now will be placed as back orders with Danner, and will not ship until they have reopened.
The Danner Womens Inquire Mid 5" Brown/Cactus Boot 64532 can handle a lot, durable for the back country, light enough for everyday. Featuring waterproof Lining, the unmatched stability of the TRAILGUARD platform, and a custom Vibram Outsole, the Inquire is ready for any life adventure
- The Suede uppers are made from rich, durable suede.
- 100% waterproof barrier allows moisture to escape without letting water in, keeping your feet dry and comfortable all day long.
- Three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support. The entire Footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation.
- The Danner Plyolite midsole offers light weight comfort and shock absorption.
- The exclusive Vibram Inquire Outsole features multi-directional lugs and a split heel for adaptive traction with Vibram's Megagrip compound for incredible grip on wet and dry surfaces.
- The Danner Trailguard is a light weight, seamless support with a roomier fit in the toe box and snug fit in the heel.
- Designed for versatility, the DPDX has a low profile for everyday wear. Whether on the trail or urban exploring, this last was built to offer enough room for comfort while maintaining a sleek profile. Ortholite Footbed included.
- Style: 64532
- Weight: 27 oz per pair
- Height: 5"
- Color: Brown/Cactus
- Footbed: OrthoLite
- Shank: TPU
- Last Type DPDX
- Lining Waterproof
- Liner Danner Dry
- Outsole Vibram Inquire
- Manufacturing Imported
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov