The Danner Men's Camp Sherman 3" Dark Earth/Picante Boot 63254 combines a durable full-grain leather upper with a Danner Plyolite rubberized midsole and Vibram Approach Outsole to create a light weight trail hiker that doesn't compromise on durability and traction.
- Danner Puts It's leather through six different tests before making our selection. Our full-grain leathers are the strongest and most durable form of leather.
- Mesh lining that is light weight and breathable for total foot comfort.
- The entire Footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation in addition to superior cushioning and support.
- The Vibram Approach Outsole balances with multi-directional lugs for extra traction and surface contact.
- Designed for versatility, the DPDX has a low profile for everyday wear. Whether on the trail or urban exploring, this last was built to offer enough room for comfort while maintaining a sleek profile. Ortholite Footbed included.
- Style: 63254
- Weight: 26 oz per pair
- Height: 3"
- Color: Dark Earth Picante
- Footbed: OrthoLite
- Shank: Nylon Shank
- Last Type: DPDX
- Liner: Mesh
- Outsole: Vibram Approach
- Manufacturing: Imported
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov