Please Note: Due to the Oregon wildfires, Danner's distribution center has been forced to close. They estimate it will be back open and shipping will resume later this month, but please be advised ETA's might extend due to uncontrollable external factors. Please note that any orders placed now will be placed as back orders with Danner, and will not ship until they have reopened.
The Danner Men's Camp Sherman 3" Dark Earth/Picante Boot 63254 combines a durable full-grain leather upper with a Danner Plyolite rubberized midsole and Vibram Approach Outsole to create a light weight trail hiker that doesn't compromise on durability and traction.
- Danner Puts It's leather through six different tests before making our selection. Our full-grain leathers are the strongest and most durable form of leather.
- Mesh lining that is light weight and breathable for total foot comfort.
- The entire Footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation in addition to superior cushioning and support.
- The Vibram Approach Outsole balances with multi-directional lugs for extra traction and surface contact.
- Designed for versatility, the DPDX has a low profile for everyday wear. Whether on the trail or urban exploring, this last was built to offer enough room for comfort while maintaining a sleek profile. Ortholite Footbed included.
- Style: 63254
- Weight: 26 oz per pair
- Height: 3"
- Color: Dark Earth Picante
- Footbed: OrthoLite
- Shank: Nylon Shank
- Last Type: DPDX
- Liner: Mesh
- Outsole: Vibram Approach
- Manufacturing: Imported
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov