This item is drop-shipped directly from the manufacturer to you to minimize any delays. Although LAPG strives to ensure the availability shown on this page is accurate, please be advised that the availability of this item is subject to change depending on the manufacturer's inventory. If we are unable to confirm the order with the manufacturer, LAPG will notify you as soon as possible. Please be advised that any shipping method selected will be calculated from when the manufacturer ships, and not when the order is placed.
The Danner Men's Camp Sherman 3" Dark Earth/Picante Boot 63254 combines a durable full-grain leather upper with a Danner Plyolite rubberized midsole and Vibram Approach Outsole to create a light weight trail hiker that doesn't compromise on durability and traction.
- Danner Puts It's leather through six different tests before making our selection. Our full-grain leathers are the strongest and most durable form of leather.
- Mesh lining that is light weight and breathable for total foot comfort.
- The entire Footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation in addition to superior cushioning and support.
- The Vibram Approach Outsole balances with multi-directional lugs for extra traction and surface contact.
- Designed for versatility, the DPDX has a low profile for everyday wear. Whether on the trail or urban exploring, this last was built to offer enough room for comfort while maintaining a sleek profile. Ortholite Footbed included.
- Style: 63254
- Weight: 26 oz per pair
- Height: 3"
- Color: Dark Earth Picante
- Footbed: OrthoLite
- Shank: Nylon Shank
- Last Type: DPDX
- Liner: Mesh
- Outsole: Vibram Approach
- Manufacturing: Imported
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov