Ships from manufacturer - Allow several business day delay for processing.
The Danner Men's Trail 2650 Dark Earth Full Grain Boot 61277 - inspired by the Pacific Crest Trail which spans 2,650 miles - is built to move quickly and confidently through the terrain of your choosing, the Trail 2650 can easily fill the role of a light weight hiker or trainer. Using a Trailguard TPU Shank and an EXO Heel System, the Trail 2650 is both light weight and provides stability on challenging grounds.
- Danner combined a durable full grain leather with a light weight textile to create an upper with modern performance and timeless Danner durability.
- Mesh lining light weight and breathable for total foot comfort.
- Three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support. The entire Footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation.
- Ultra-light weight EVA provides excellent cushioning with optimal Weight savings.
- Self-adapting lugs and Vibram's specially formulated Megagrip compound provide long-wearing resilience with incredible grip on both wet and dry surfaces.
- Light weight, seamless support with a roomier fit in the toe box and snug fit in the heel.
- Inspired from trail running, the DT6 last features an 8mm offset from heel to toe with slightly more width in the forefoot for stability and a good-looking, everyday-wearable aesthetic.
- Style: 61277
- Weight: 24 oz per pair
- Height: 3"
- Insulation: Non-Insulated
- Color: Dark Earth
- Footbed: EVA
- Shank: TPU
- Last Type: DT6
- Liner: Mesh
- Outsole: Vibram 460
- Manufacturing: Imported
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov