The canyons call as jagged cliffs cut into the skies above. The meadows quake as rolling hills run into the river's divide. It is here where monsters emerge; where miles consist of grueling climbs and shaky descents, and success only comes for those prepared to tackle it. The Gila National Forest is some of the most wildly stunning terrain in North America and there is only one boot designed to conquer it.
The Gila was designed to be the most versatile alpine hunting boot available, able to transition smoothly between lower timber and high alpine. Its highly breathable footbed, polyurethane midsole, and integrated polypropylene board work together to provide soft cushioning and supportive flex that won't break down over time or stiffen up in cold conditions.
Working with GORE-TEX we integrated their innovative OPTIFADE concealment patter into the Gila to create a high performance camouflage boot, ideal for hunting elk,deer,and bighorn sheep. Digital camouflage utilizes a mirco patter of small fragmented shapes alongside a macro pattern of large fragmented shapes to break up the lines of the object, allowing it to blend into any background. Where traditional camouflage makes you look like something, GORE-TEX OPTIFADE makes you look like nothing.
- Gore-Tex (GTX): 100% waterproof and breathable, GORE-TEX liners ensure that no water gets in, while allowing sweat and moisture to get out.
- Abrasion Resistant Rand: An extra rubber toe rand is wrapped halfway around the front of the boot for added protection and durability.
- Gore-Tex Optifade Open Country Camo: The only boots to use Sitka and GORE's OPTIFADE concealment system. This pattern is designed around animal vision and not human eyesight, preventing prey from ever recognizing you as a predator.
- PU Midsole: With integrated polypropylene board to provide support underneath the entire length of the foot.
- Danner Gavre Outsole: Pentagonal center lugs for optimal surface contact and heavier outer lugs for superior support make this outsole idea for lateral transitions and side hilling.
- How It Fits: The DLE-01 last was designed to be an extension of the foot with superior forefoot and heel capture, stability and a more anatomical shape for comfort. The additional space in the toe box allows the foot to naturally react when bearing a heavy load or changing directions laterally in high intensity environments.
- Style: 46112
- Weight: 51 oz per pair
- Height: 6"
- Insulation: Non-Insulated
- Color: Camo
- CAMO Pattern: GORE Optifade Open Country
- Footbed: Cushioning Polyurethane
- Shank: Integrated Polypropylene
- Last Type: DLE-01
- Waterproof: Yes
- Liner: GORE-TEX
- Outsole: Danner Gavre
- Recraftable: No
**Please try on your boots or shoes indoors and with the sock you intend to wear before going outside. Once the tags are removed and there is any sign of wear on the shoes/boots they will not be accepted for a return. Fit is not considered a warranty defect by LA Police Gear or its vendors.
Danner Gila 6" Optifade boot
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov