The Radical 452 GTX boot is as light as it is tough. While internal and external support structures, via the patented TERRA FORCE technology, deliver stability and responsiveness, a supportive midsole and sturdy footplate provide comfort, and the waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX liner keeps feet dry all day long.
- Nubuck Leather Upper:Our top-grain leather is sanded on the outside to give it a slight nap with a velvet-like feel. This leather upper is extremely durable, while offering a shorter and more comfortable break-in period.
- GORE-TEX (GTX): 100% waterproof and breathable, GORE-TEX liners ensure that no water gets in, while allowing sweat and moisture to get out.
- Abrasion Resistant Toe Cap: For added durability, we've added a scuff-proof toe cap to the area that shows the most wear
- Danner Boulder Outsole: Multi-directional center lugs and traditional outer lugs provide a failsafe pattern that gets you comfortably and safely to your destination.
- TERRA FORCE Platform: Provides exceptional support and stability without the traditional weight.
- How It Fits: This boot is built on our most popular last, the 850. This last fits true to size with an athletic and supportive fit while providing ample room in the toe. This comfortable, supportive fit is ideal for those needing high mileage performance from their gear.
- Style: 45260
- Weight: 46 oz per pair
- Height: 5.5"
- Color: Olive
- Footbed: EVA
- Shank: TPU
- Last Type: 850
- Waterproof: Yes
- Liner: GORE-TEX
- Outsole: Danner Boulder TF
- Recraftable: No
**Please try on your boots or shoes indoors and with the sock you intend to wear before going outside. Once the tags are removed and there is any sign of wear on the shoes/boots they will not be accepted for a return. Fit is not considered a warranty defect by LA Police Gear or its vendors.
Danner Radical 452 Olive 5.5" Boot
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov