We all walk a fine line between change for the sake of new versus change because it creates something better. As we developed the fourth generation Pronghorn, we looked back at the previous two decades of our most iconic boot. We extracted the best parts from each generation and created the new Pronghorn. Drawing inspiration from the original Pronghorn's great fit, we redesigned the last, the mold around which the entire boot is constructed, to provide a more comfortable, athletic fit. We widened up the toe box and narrowed the heel, allowing the ball of the foot to rest comfortably while locking the heel of the foot firmly in place. The second generation Pronghorn introduced a streamlined design, removing both weight and bulk from the original. We dissected each component again, removed unnecessary material from the upper, and developed a lower profile, lighter weight platform that provides better comfort and support. As the Pronghorn grew in popularity, it began making its way into more versatile and demanding conditions. In response, the third generation featured an extremely rugged outsole designed for diverse terrain. We evolved this outsole to provide better grip and fit'seamlessly into the new Pronghorn's streamlined, lower profile design. In addition to drawing inspiration from the past three generations, we enhanced the fourth generation based on feedback we received throughout the years. We softened up the collar, constructed the footbed of a lighter weight, more breathable material, and added pull loops and semi-locking laces for a secure fit. Features:
- Camohide Leather & 1000 Denier Nylon Upper: This upper is made from a full-grain leather that has been struck through with marbling that we call CamoHide. Because it is struck through the camo marbling will not fade or rub off.
- Gore-Tex (GTX):100% waterproof and breathable, GORE-TEX liners ensure that no water gets in, while allowing sweat and moisture to get out.
- 400G Thinsulate Ultra Insulation400G: High-performance insulation that keeps you warmer in weather down to around 35 degrees.
- Pronghorn Outsole: This fourth generation outsole is extremely rugged and responds well in diverse terrain. It provides better grip and fits seamlessly into the Pronghorn's streamlined, lower profile design.
- Terra Force Platform: Provides exceptional support and stability without the traditional weight.
- Fourth Generation: We softened up the collar, constructed the footbed of lighter weight, more breathable material, and added pull loops and semi-locking laces for a secure fit.
- How It Fits: This athletic fit of our DPH-1 last offers great heel capture and an anatomical forefoot that gives more room in the toe box. Fits true to size.
- Style: 45007
- Height: 8"
- Insulation: 400G Thinsulate Ultra
- Color: Brown
- Shank: TPU
- Last Type: DPH-1
- Waterproof: Yes
- Liner: Gore-Tex
- Outsole: Danner Pronghorn
**Please try on your boots or shoes indoors and with the sock you intend to wear before going outside. Once the tags are removed and there is any sign of wear on the shoes/boots they will not be accepted for a return. Fit is not considered a warranty defect by LA Police Gear or its vendors.
Danner Pronghorn 8" Brown All-Leather 400G Boot
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov