Please Note: Due to the Oregon wildfires, Danner's distribution center has been forced to close. They estimate it will be back open and shipping will resume later this month, but please be advised ETA's might extend due to uncontrollable external factors. Please note that any orders placed now will be placed as back orders with Danner, and will not ship until they have reopened.
The new Danner Womens Jag DW Antique Bronze/Summer Wheat Boot 37242 is a more versatile version of its former self. It's comfortable both on the trail and in town, incorporating durable, light weight materials, a cushioning , and a new waffle Outsole that adapts to a wide variety of terrain. Classics never die. The Jag is proof of that.
- Suede and abrasion-resistant nylon work together to create a super durable, comfortable upper that looks great too.
- Mesh lining that is Light weight and breathable for total foot comfort.
- Because you can never have too many laces, this pair comes with an alternative Color.
- Three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support. The entire Footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation.
- Known for its light weight properties, EVA is a special polymer that provides excellent cushioning.
- This waffle Outsole is designed to adapt to a variety of terrains, from sidewalks to light trails.
- Designed for versatility, the DPDX has a low profile for everyday wear. Whether on the trail or urban exploring, this last was built to offer enough room for comfort while maintaining a sleek profile. Ortholite Footbed included.
- Style: 37242
- Weight: 34 oz per pair
- Height: 3"
- Color:Antique Bronze/Summer Wheat
- Footbed: OrthoLite
- Last Type: DPDXLiner: Mesh
- Outsole: Waffle
- Manufacturing: Imported
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov