Please Note: Due to the Oregon wildfires, Danner's distribution center has been forced to close. They estimate it will be back open and shipping will resume later this month, but please be advised ETA's might extend due to uncontrollable external factors. Please note that any orders placed now will be placed as back orders with Danner, and will not ship until they have reopened.
The Danner Womens Mountain 600 Chelsea Rock Ridge/Black Olive Boot 36219 is built with a light weight sole, but built grippy for excellent traction. The Outsole makes the Mountain 600 extremely capable. The leather, non-waterproof upper matches with a flexible Ariaprene collar that makes the Mountain 600 Chelsea slip on or off easily.
- Danner Puts It's leather through six different tests before making our selection. Our full-grain leathers are the strongest and most durable form of leather.
- An Ariaprene collar allows maximum flexibility and support while allowing the boot to be easily slipped on and off.
- Three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support. The entire Footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation.
- The Rubberized Midsole maintains the same cushioning properties as traditional EVA, but is more durable and won't break down as easily. This technology enhances rebound, comfort and support.
- The Outsole With its self-adapting lugs and specially formulated Megagrip compound, this Outsole provides incredible grip on both wet and dry surfaces.
- Designed for versatility, the DPDX has a low profile for everyday wear. Whether on the trail or urban exploring, this last was built to offer enough room for comfort while maintaining a sleek profile. Ortholite Footbed included. Please note the Mountain 600 fits slightly large and we recommend sizing down a half size for best fit.
- Style: 36219
- Weight: 29 oz per pair
- Height: 4.5"
- Color: Rock Ridge/Black Olive
- Footbed: OrthoLite
- Shank: Nylon
- Last Type: DPDXLiner: Ariaprene
- Outsole: Vibram Fuga
- Manufacturing: Imported
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov