The Danner Men's Mountain 600 Chelsea Rock Ridge/Black Olive Boot 36216 is built with a light weight sole, but grippy, The Outsole that makes the Mountain 600 extremely capable. The leather, non-waterproof upper matches with a flexible Ariaprene collar that makes the Mountain 600 Chelsea slip on or off easily.
- Danner Puts It's leather through six different tests before making our selection. Our full-grain leathers are the strongest and most durable form of leather.
- An Ariaprene collar allows maximum flexibility and support while allowing the boot to be easily slipped on and off.
- Three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support. The entire Footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation.
- The Rubberized Midsole maintains the same cushioning properties as traditional EVA, but is more durable and won't break down as easily. This technology enhances rebound, comfort and support.
- The Outsole With its self-adapting lugs and specially formulated Megagrip compound, this Outsole provides incredible grip on both wet and dry surfaces.
- Designed for versatility, the DPDX has a low profile for everyday wear. Whether on the trail or urban exploring, this last was built to offer enough room for comfort while maintaining a sleek profile. Ortholite Footbed included. Please note the Mountain 600 fits slightly large and we recommend sizing down a half size for best fit.
- Style: 36221
- Weight: 29 oz per pair
- Height: 4.5"
- Color: Rock Ridge/Black Olive
- Footbed: OrthoLite
- Shank: Nylon
- Last Type: DPDXLiner: Ariaprene
- Outsole: Vibram Fuga
- Manufacturing: Imported
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov