The Danner Men's Jack III Chelsea Black Boot 35751 is a fashionable choice built with premium leather on the popular 971X last for a proven fit and efficient design, which gives you a simple, classic look with beautiful lasting components
- The upper on this boot is constructed from durable and water-resistant premium leather.
- Three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support. The entire Footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation.
- Made from our premium leather, this traditional midsole construction molds to your foot and holds up extremely well.
- Outsole The Outsole provides traction in and out of urban environments.
- Handcrafted to provide a wider platform, our legendary offers increased stability underfoot.
- This boot is built on a new great-fitting, ergonomic last based on our existing 971. It's true to size with more of a gentleman's boot fit updated with added Footbed allowance for stability and greater underfoot support. It's easy to wear and comfortable for use in a variety of casual environments.
- Style: 35751
- Weight: 33 oz per pair
- Height: 6"Color: Chelsea Black
- Footbed: OrthoLite
- Shank: Nylon
- Last Type: 971XLiner: Fabric
- Outsole Danner: Tualatin
- Manufacturing: Imported
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov