The Mountain 503 is a true mountain sneaker versatile enough for light hiking and everyday casual use. The upper design is inspired by our legendary Mountain Light hiking boot, matched with a lightweight, rubber outsole and a classic tread pattern. This waterproof, premium boot will help keep your feet dry and warm on your next adventure.
- Full-Grain Leather and Suede Upper: To allow more comfort around sensitive parts of the foot, we use select pieces of softer suede in addition to our strong and durable full-grain leather.
- Danner Dry: 100% waterproof barrier allows moisture to escape without letting water in, keeping your feet dry and comfortable all day long.
- Two Lace Options: Because you can never have too many laces, this pair comes with an alternative color.
- Removable OrthoLite Footbed: Three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support. The entire footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation.
- Danner Mountain 503 Outsole: Full rubber with a classic hiking tread pattern make this outsole suitable for all town-to-trail excursions.
- How It Fits: Designed for versatility, the DPDX has a low profile for everyday wear. Whether on the trail or urban exploring, this last was built to offer enough room for comfort while maintaining a sleek profile. Ortholite footbed included.
- Style: 35612
- Weight: 33 oz per pair
- Height: 4.5"
- Color: Black
- Footbed: OrthoLite: Danner Mountain 503
- Last Type: DPDX
- Waterproof: Yes
- Liner: Danner Dry
- Danner Mountain 503: Recraftable: No
- Manufacturing: Imported
**Please try on your boots or shoes indoors and with the sock you intend to wear before going outside. Once the tags are removed and there is any sign of wear on the shoes/boots they will not be accepted for a return. Fit is not considered a warranty defect by LA Police Gear or its vendors.
Danner Mountain 503 Jet Black Boot
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov