Danner Ridge Explorer Portland Select Hiking Boot
This item is drop-shipped directly from the manufacturer to you to minimize any delays. Although LAPG strives to ensure the availability shown on this page is accurate, please be advised that the availability of this item is subject to change depending on the manufacturer's inventory. If we are unable to confirm the order with the manufacturer, LAPG will notify you as soon as possible. Please be advised that any shipping method selected will be calculated from when the manufacturer ships, and not when the order is placed.
The Danner Ridge Explorer Portland Select Hiking Boot is made in the Danner Portland, Oregon, factory. The Danner Ridge Explorer is a lightweight and versatile hiking boot created with classic Danner style and modern comfort. Inspired by the original Danner Light, it has a full-grain leather upper with suede panels. It's created with a slightly wider fit for sneaker-like comfort on light hikes or busy days.
- Full-Grain Leather and Suede Upper To allow more comfort around sensitive parts of the foot, we use select pieces of softer suede in addition to our strong and durable full-grain leather.
- GORE-TEX (GTX) 100% waterproof and breathable, GORE-TEX liners ensure that no water gets in, while allowing sweat and moisture to get out.
- Removable OrthoLite Footbed Three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support. The entire footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation.
- Vibram Kletterlift Outsole with Megagrip Specifically designed for comfort and durability; the heel provides superb shock absorption and the Vibram Megagrip compound guarantees great traction and stability on both wet and dry surfaces.
- Stitchdown Construction Handcrafted to provide a wider platform, our legendary stitchdown construction offers increased stability underfoot. Many of our stitchdown boots can be recrafted.
- How It Fits Portland made 503 last has a casual fit without compromising Danner's comfortable lace-to-toe construction. Fits true to size.
- Recraftable Extend the life of your boot with our recrafting services. This boot is eligible for a number of paid services, including part replacement, leather care and restitching. See our Recrafting page.
- 365-Day Warranty If you suspect your purchase isn't up to our unrelenting standards, or is defective in any way, we want to make things right. We offer a 365-day warranty across our entire footwear line.
- Style 34125
- Height 6"
- Insulation Non-Insulated
- Color Explorer
- Footbed OrthoLite
- Shank Bi-Fit Board
- Last Type 503
- Lining Waterproof
- Liner GORE-TEX
- Outsole Vibram 148 Kletterlift Megagrip
- Recraftable Yes
- Manufacturing Made in USA