This item is drop-shipped directly from the manufacturer to you to minimize any delays. Although LAPG strives to ensure the availability shown on this page is accurate, please be advised that the availability of this item is subject to change depending on the manufacturer's inventory. If we are unable to confirm the order with the manufacturer, LAPG will notify you as soon as possible. Please be advised that any shipping method selected will be calculated from when the manufacturer ships, and not when the order is placed.
The Danner Ridge Tan/Gray Portland Select Hiking Boot was made in the Danner Portland, Oregon, factory, and was created to be a lighter weight and more versatile hiking boot that still reflects classic Danner styling. Built with light hikes and city streets in mind, the overall design is inspired by the original Danner Light with an updated construction method that integrates the shank, midsole and lasting board into a single piece. This new, unified platform, combined with a low profile Vibram outsole, allowed Danner to significantly reduce weight and create an out-of-the-box comfort that doesn't come standard with most classic hiking boots.
- Waxed canvas quarter panels accent our full-grain leather for a strong and durable upper that has a more unique aesthetic.
- 100% waterproof and breathable, GORE-TEX liners ensure that no water gets in, while allowing sweat and moisture to get out.
- Three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support. The entire footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation.
- By combining the shank, lasting board, and midsole into a single unified piece that is molded to match the shape and contours of our boots, we were able to reduce a significant amount of weight from the boot without sacrificing support.
- Specifically designed for comfort and durability for everyday use, while reducing height and weight from the traditional Kletterlift outsole